Your safety comes first!
Effective 10/29/20, Updated orders per Michigan Department of Health and Human Services:
We’ve missed you all so much!! We do want to make sure your dining experience is enjoyable. We want you to know that we will be putting the safety of you, your family, and our staff first.
For us this means that we continue to carefully follow the guidelines and directives from the governor, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC, and the industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts, and will have ongoing education with our staff on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling and safety.
In addition, we do not want to catch you off guard when you come to dine with us. We’ve put together some information on what to expect when you dine with us at the Roadhouse. Much of it will be stuff you already know and have already been practicing throughout the Stay at Home. Some of it might seem new and let’s face it, a bit strange. But you are our friends and family, so we want to make sure we are doing everything possible to make this a comfortable transition for all. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time with questions or concerns. We will always value your feedback.
What we are already familiar with: Social distancing.
- As you may have heard already about other restaurants, the Roadhouse will be seating up to 50% capacity.
- Our tables will be spaced 6 feet apart, and some of our tables will be removed from our dining rooms.
- We know how much you love our booths, so bear with us while we seat every other booth at this time.
- We are bummed that we will not be offering seating at our bar or lunch counter. We know you’ve missed sitting in these areas, and we promise it is not forever.
- We are so excited to see your smiling eyes! Please watch out for floor markings, though. We do ask that you stay on the designated markings to maintain a 6 foot distance between each other.
- Our hosts will be welcoming you in front entrance of the restaurant! Please send in only one person from your party to check in with the host.
- There will be no indoor waiting for seating. If there is a wait, we may ask that you wait in your car or at our picnic tables until your table is ready. But don’t worry, we can bring you whatever you need to be comfortable.
A reminder: What we require of our staff.
- All of our staff members will be wearing masks, and smiles underneath those masks.
- Our team will be checking their temperatures and filling out health questionnaires before the start of each shift. We want to make sure they are healthy!
- We will be training and expecting our staff to follow safety and sanitization rules such as proper hand washing, use of protective equipment, and health screening.
- Kitchen staff, bussers, and food runners will wear gloves at all times. We like to think it’s fashionable as well as safe.
- Hosts and servers will wear gloves to perform certain tasks, such as cleaning the bathrooms, serving your food, and bussing your table.
This is new: What we are asking of you.
- Please use the front entrance when entering or exiting the Roadhouse. The doors to the Roadshow will be for staff only. Thank you!
- We will be asking for contact information for every person who dines inside the Roadhouse.
- We definitely want you to enjoy eating and talking at your table without having to wear a mask. We do ask that you wear masks at all times in the restaurant EXCEPT when you are at your table.
- Your health is so important to us, and we hope you have all been well! If you have recently been sick or if you are sick, please hold off on dining with us until you are well again.
- Just as we screen our staff, we will ask all guests to take a wrist temperature with a no-contact infrared thermometer before entering the building. Thank you so much for doing so, we really do want to make sure you are safe and well!
- We will have water carafes at each table available for refills, to limit staff handling of water glasses.
- To eliminate your waiting time, we encourage you to make a reservation with us.
Additional things to know about your dining experience.
- We miss a good party and look forward to the day when we can welcome more people! At this time, however, we are only accepting parties of up to 6 people.
- We will accept walk-in parties of up to 6 people, but we are asking for reservations for more parties of more than 6.
- Naturally we want everyone to get a chance to dine with us! To make that happen, we are offering up to an hour and a half for each party to dine.
- We will be offering single use paper menus. Each menu will have a QR code to pull up our beverage list on your mobile device. QR codes are so fun!
- We will have disposable utensils available at your request, just ask!
- Bringing the kids? We will have single use crayons available!
- Instead of refilling beverages, we will bring fresh beverages to you.
- We will offer the latest technology in handheld devices for you to pay your bill! Yay new toys!
Hours of operation are:
Monday -Friday 8am-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-9pm
Roadshow Drive Thru
Monday -Friday 11am-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-9pm