Ann Arbor Cars & Coffee
April 17 @ 7:30 am – October 16 @ 7:30 am
Join us at the Roadhouse for beautiful cars & really good coffee!
Every third Saturday of the month 7:30am Zingerman’s Roadhouse parking lotDo you love cars? How about really good coffee? Then stop on by the Roadhouse parking lot every third Saturday morning at 7:30am to join the Ann Arbor Cars and Coffee group as we welcome them back for the season! This year marks the 9th year of what started out as a small gathering of Porsche & Corvette owners, and has now blossomed into a large, diverse group of car enthusiasts who share a common passion, cars and the stories behind them! The Roadshow trailer will be ready with hot coffee, delicious breakfast burritos, and friendly service as you stroll. Also, the Roadhouse will be open for brunch at 9:00am if you would like to stay and dine with us! Please check out the guidelines below and come visit us!
Some guidance for the 2021 season:
1) Please don’t park in the 2 “take out” spots on the front row (left of the center section)
2) No speeding or burnouts in the parking lot
3) No unauthorized parking in the handicap spaces
4) Please dispose of trash in the proper receptacle
5) No saving parking spaces – parking is first come
6) Overflow parking in the Westgate parking lot
7) No solicitation allowed – this is an organic gathering